Finance Business Partner
Penhill Jones is currently recruiting for Finance Business Partner to join one of the UKs fastest growing Insurance Firms, based in Newcastle Under Lyme.
This is a key role within the finance team. The Finance Business Partner will act as the connection between the Finance Team and two key operational areas of the business, and work closely with those two operations to support with all aspects of finance covering commercial performance, budgeting and cost delivery, alongside being responsible for the monthly and annual reporting packs for these areas.
• This is a senior finance role with responsibility for financial oversight and control for applicable business areas
• Monthly reporting of the subsidiary entity’s results as well as a number of other key reports
• Key role in the audit and year end process for a legal entity
• Line management of accounts assistant
• Other regulatory tasks - VAT, CIS etc.
• Other finance and reporting duties as required
• Ensure all Statutory deadlines within the department are met
• Ensure all internal deadlines within the department are met
• Owning processes to optimise them, looking at innovative ways to improve
• Provide timely and accurate information to key stakeholders
• Good knowledge of management accounting processes and reporting
• A qualified accountant
• Financial Services or Insurance Industry experience would be beneficial
• Solid finance knowledge, particularly in reporting and statutory requirements
• Advanced Excel with the ability to analyse and present large data sets
• VAT Partial Exemption (desirable)
Salary- Dependent on Experience plus car and benefits.
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme | Salary: 35000 - 45000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/02/2020