Penhill Jones is currently recruiting for a Finance Director for a dynamic and growing international business services group based in Central Cardiff.
The organisation has grown organically since its inception 5 years ago. Operating across the United States and also the UK and Europe, having some international experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
The Financial Controller is responsible for driving robust financial controls and enablement to support the delivery of scalable growth for the business. The FC will need to establish and drive the adoption of standardised, scalable and best financial processes to enable the wider teams to achieve growth.
This role would suit an experienced Financial Controller or someone ready to make their first move from a Senior Management position at an accountancy practice to industry.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
• Developing a best in class suite of industry standard metrics and reports featuring not just financial data but cross company management information.
• Oversight of all reporting - management, financial, statutory and broader company
• Monitor and interpret the financial data on the ongoing activities of the business ensuring that the systems are robust enough for the level of information required.
• Set the standards of company practice to the satisfaction of the auditors, finance providers and potential future investors.
• Undertake the communication and liaison with suppliers, stakeholders & financial partners, building strong relationships in the process.
• Acting as the owner financial of risk, implementing controls, cash management, driving rigour
• Manage and Develop a finance function as well as recruiting or adjusting as required.
• Oversight and responsibility of core support systems and partnerships.
• Deliver Company Secretarial duties.
• Qualified ACA / ACCA
• Experience of working in a professional services firm is highly desirable
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a commercial outlook
• Strong core finance skills and a hands-on attitude
• International Experience
Salary-Up to £80,000 plus benefits
Location: | Salary: 70000 - 80000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/02/2020