Finance Business Partner
Penhill Jones in currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join a dynamic and innovative business based in North Bristol.
The role holder will be part of the Senior Leadership team and be actively involved in not just finance, but commercial and strategic decision making and be the key support lead for all major projects.
The role will be focussed on providing financial leadership, cost modelling and data analysis for individual projects and bids, but will also provide support in all other areas of business growth; including the provision of bid and financial appraisals, budgeting and financial management, pipeline and order book management, and strategic planning.
This award-winning business is globally recognised as a leader in its field and is renowned for its support to not only it’s customers but to its staff too.
• Development and maintenance of detailed financial models for new projects and new strategies
• Optimisation of bid constructs in line with IFRS15
• Working capital management and cash management for all bids
• First line financial support for all new contracts
• Assist where required in the implementation of new Group policies, changes in accounting policies where relevant, and in ensuring adherence to internal controls
• Ensure resilient controls, processes and reviews are in place to manage the financial resilience of bids and projects in line with Financial and Governance Policy and customer’s regulations and procedures
• Ensure key financial controls are in place and operating effectively in all models and processes
• Recognised professional qualification. ACA/CIMA/ACCA
• Advanced Excel modelling skills, good knowledge of MS Office
• Advanced numeric, analytical and technical skills
• Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review
• Strong oral and written communicator
• Strong cross-functional networking and collaboration skills
• Excellent time management skills.
Salary-up to £55,000 (DOE) plus benefits, Car and Bonus
Location: Bristol | Salary: 45000 - 55000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 15/11/2019