Head of Reporting
Penhill Jones are currently recruiting for a Head of Reporting at an industry leading FTSE 250 firm based in Marleybone who are looking to bolster their reporting team.
You will report to the Assistant Director of Finance and work closely in developing the team and reporting process for the business unit.
• Production of timely and technically accurate monthly accounts with the lead reporting accountant.
• Regional reviews with the Sector Assistant director of finance
• Production of timely and technically accurate budget, forecast and strategic plan reports and presentations for the Finance Director
• Managing the review and sign-off of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans
• Production of timely and technically accurate statutory reporting
• Managing the review and sign-off of Business Unit statutory reporting.
• Production and submission of year end audit packs, tax packs and other Group reporting requirements.
• Processing of period and year end closure routines.
• Providing input to and support of internal and external audit requirements.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with Audit experience
• Excellent excel skills
• Experience in using SAP (preferable)
• Ability to understand and manipulate data to present clear and concise financial messages for review.
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
• Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office
Salary- Up to £75k plus benefits
Location: London | Salary: 65000 - 75000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 14/06/2019