Penhill Jones is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in Nottingham for a leading healthcare business.
The role has a great mix of team leadership, business partnering, commercial decision making and operational projects.
The successful role holder will be working with some of the UKs most innovative healthcare professionals and be the number one in finance for the region.
• Overall management responsibility for the Finance region.
• Providing commercial support to the Senior Management Teams.
• Partnering with business leaders across the region to determine the effectiveness of processes and the ongoing profitability of procedures
• The production of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
• The day to day management of all business processes that underpin NHS funded care, including but not limited to NHS reporting requirements, investigating financial challenges, preparation of activity & financial reconciliations and collection of outstanding accounts.
• Preparing and reviewing the monthly finance pack / balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all reconciling items are investigated and corrected / adjusted as appropriate
• Preparation of financial cases for capital expenditure requests, completing, reviewing and monitoring all post investment reviews to assess performance against assumptions
• Reviewing debtor, stock and creditor account/ledgers to ensure targets are being met and cash flow is maximised.
• Reviewing and producing interim forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans
• Ideally have NHS/Hospital experience.
• Be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
• Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• A positive proactive approach to continuous improvement
• Experience of managing a team
• An ability to work under pressure and to cope with change
Salary- Up to £55k plus bonus and other excellent benefits
Location: Nottingham | Salary: 45000 - 60000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 29/10/2019