Penhill Jones are currently recruiting for a highly regarded business services firm in Taunton who are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager/Financial Controller.
The firm are a true success story with unprecedented growth since its inception and as such are looking to strengthen their finance function with this key hire. You’ll support an impressive Group Finance Director, line manage a growing team and be pivotal in the growth of the business.
• Key member of the senior finance team, responsible for day-to-day management of the reporting and transactional teams.
• Advise all Directors in meeting their statutory obligations and contractual practices.
• Responsible for Group accounts.
• Financial Analysis of clients, suppliers and competitors.
• Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
• Designing and implementing changes to the finance team
• Supporting the FD in developing and delivering the organisations financial and business strategy
• Lead and develop growth within the finance team
• Ability to communicate financial results and performance, particularly with non-financial stakeholders
• Experience of working within a commercial environment
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
• Excellent understanding of transactional financial matters
• Highly numerate
• Knowledge of legal and statutory requirements
• Knowledge of financial processes and procedures
• Proven leadership and management qualities
• Negotiation and influencing
• Managing relationships both internally and externally
• Experience of people management and motivational skills
• Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel and Access
• High level of professionalism and integrity
Salary-Up to £48,000 plus benefits
Location: Taunton | Salary: 35000 - 48000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 04/02/2019