Penhill Jones is currently recruiting a Credit Control position for one of the worlds leading healthcare organisations.
The role is based near Hitchin, Hertfordshire and requires an experienced Credit Controller who can operate within a fast paced and close knit team and who can also bring their personality to the business.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all debt is paid to the business in accordance with agreed targets.
This position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
• Work to achieve target debt levels
• Minimise the amount of debt that requires bad debt provision
• Ensure timely posting and full allocation of cash receipts
• Completion of relevant financial reports as required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Previous credit control experience
• Previous healthcare experience would be an advantage
• Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free Parking and Uniform
Location: Hitchin | Salary: 17000 - 23000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 02/11/2018